Our pool is reopening on September 11th – September 20th.
Daily Pool Hours 11 AM – 7 PM.
- Active TSC members still have access to the pool
- Members who purchased a summer membership will have their membership extended to the new closing date.
- Week Pass (10 days consecutively – a week pass is normally 7 days)
- Single = $80
- Couple = $110
- Family = $130
- Day Pass
- Single = $20
- Couple = $34
- Family = $48
No more than 24 members on the pool deck every 1hr 45mins. After every 1hr 45mins we will close the pool deck for 15 minutes to clean and to allow everyone to gather their belongings. Then we will reopen the pool deck at the top of the hour. Only 16 members can be in the water at a time. One person equals one member. To receive access you must sign up online to reserve a 1hr 45mins slot. Make sure to sign up everyone in your family who is looking to use the pool area. If a member / guest shows up without signing in online you will not receive access to the pool area, however, if you are 14 yrs old or older with an active membership you are more than welcome to workout in the health club. You will be required to check in at the front desk when you enter.
In order to ensure accessibility to all of our members, you may only sign-up for pool slots 1 day in advance
Website sign up: https://tetonsportsclub.com/about/schedule/
Instructional video on how to sign up: https://youtu.be/U0ZFiPWu8X0
Feel free to stop in or call us with any questions.
– The entire club is included in your summer pool membership (CrossFit is excluded)
– Members need to be at least 14 years of age to use the facilities on their own without supervision.
– We charge $5 per day for any non-member guest who wants to sit at the pool.
– Pool towels will not be available this summer. Please bring your own towel.
– There will be a sanitation station on the pool deck with spray bottles and towels to wipe down your area after use.
– We strongly encourage you to wash your hands immediately upon entering. We will require you to wipe down any pool furniture after usage.
– Pool furniture will be set up in a specific way to keep social distancing. Please do not move the pool furniture.
– The hot tubs and the dry sauna are currently CLOSED until further notice.
– We encourage you to arrive in your swim attire to reduce congestion in the locker rooms
– It is mandatory that everyone cleans up their space before leaving.
– You will be required to fill out a new liability waiver at your first check in. You can print your own and bring it with you. Click here.
If you have young children, PLEASE be respectful of other member’s experience, by:
– preemptively using pool diapers for young children to help reduce accidents and/or unexpected pool closures
– cleaning up after yourselves in the locker room
– avoiding tracking water back inside the Gym facility
Most importantly, let’s have fun and grow stronger together as a community this summer.
Stay healthy. Stay safe.
Teton Sports Club is proud to offer a heated outdoor pool (82 degrees). The pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day! Come and enjoy our beautiful pool area and cool off during the warm summer months. The pool and gym area are both included in your membership.
Pool Hours: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Contact for Swim Lessons