Dear Teton Sports Club Community,
We are grateful to have each and every one of you as a member. We thank you for the continuous support and continuing to move forward with us during these strange and tough times. Staying active, eating well and getting proper sleep are more important than ever. Please read below to stay up to date on procedures, what is open, and what is closed.
***All of us here at the front desk have been wearing masks and will continue to do so.
Procedures remaining in place: These procedures are MANDATORY
- I confirm I do not have any symptoms related to and have not been knowingly exposed to COVID-19
- Face covering: Members must wear a face mask while walking through the health club, but they are not required while working out (Teton County exempt physical activity)
- Cleanliness: Personal spray bottles for members to disinfect all equipment after use. Keeping hands washed / sanitized while at the club.
- Social distancing: keep 6 feet between myself and others while in the club.
- You will be required to fill out a new liability waiver at your first check in.
Health Club Access: no more online reservations.
Short term memberships are reinstated.
Locker Rooms and showers are open.
The indoor hot tub is now open. Adults only (14 yrs or older). No more than 4 people in the area.
Outdoor hot tub is now open. No more than 4 people in the area.
Dry Sauna is now open. Adults only (14 yrs or older). No more than 2 people in the area.
Daily lockers are still unavailable.
TSC Classes: half capacity
You must sign up online to be able to take a TSC class.
Drop-ins are allowed.
Website sign up: https://tetonsportsclub.com/about/schedule/
Phone app sign up: Mindbody: Home Workout & Fitness App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindbodyonline.connect
CrossFit Jackson Hole
No drop-ins at this time.
We will continue to follow Teton County health guidelines.
Stay healthy and Stay safe.